another birthday has come and went (give or take 42 minutes or so). after reading some really nice things that friends have been posting on my wall all day, it really hit me hard how much i take my friendships for granted. even though i am severely independent and hard-headed, i wouldnt have made it half as far or become half the person ive become if it wasnt for the people who have supported me through these years. i am truly grateful for everything my friends have ever done for me. for all the times i left them hanging, spelled their names wrong, confused them, moved further away from them, or made bad jokes at their expense, i am genuinely sorry.

instead of partying all night and drinking so much i cant even tell which language im speaking anymore, i decided it was a better use of my time tonight to sit down and write out this quick post. even though i do a terrible job of showing it sometimes, i really appreciate the friends ive got. and i miss all of you. now, cue the emo music.

Comments (0)